WIP Along 2024

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Get It Done December





I finished most of what I started out to this month.  The Linen Stitch Cowl wasn't turning out to my satisfaction and I decided to frog it.  Not sure what will get finished this month, but I am not going to stress over any of it.



NOVEMBER

Knitting
  • Jarita Tee--seaming and neckline--Done
  • Q4 ESK Knitting Project--Scandinavian Scarf--Done
  • Advent-urous Linen Stitch Cowl--frogged

Quilting
  • Quilt Doodles Month 11--needs applique
  • Aunt Grace's Garden Party Binding and Label--DONE
  • Leftover Jellyroll Quilt--Machine Quilt--DONE
Read: The Piano Teacher--on hold


DECEMBER

Knitting
  • Mystery Afghan KAL
Quilting
  • Quilt Doodles Month 11--finish applique
  • Quilt Doodles Month 12
  • Leftover Jellyroll Quilt--Binding and Label
  • Judy's Challenge #6
Smocking
  • Inset for Daygown
Read: Off Kilter

No comments:

Post a Comment