WIP Along 2024

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

PhD Challenge 2024

 For the past few years I have participated in a PhD (Projects half Done) challenge.  I have made a little progress.  But this is my year to make progress completing some of these projects.  This is a screenshot of my list.  I will add a few pictures of the quilts that I will be working on.  I am going to link up with Ms P's blog, the hosts for this PhD challenge.


Aunt Millie's Garden

Sports Themed Strippy Quilt



Underground Railroad
Jardin de Roses


















5 comments:

  1. You definitely don't pick quick and simple projects. You will feel wonderful getting these done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some fun projects picked for this year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choices for PHD in 2024 ! Here's to a productive year. :o)

    ReplyDelete