WIP Along 2024

Friday, December 30, 2022

Gail's PhD 2023

 For the past few years I have planned to participate in Gail's PhD quilting challenge.  I start off with great intentions but then forget to link up.  I love the motivation generated by participating and this year I hope/plan to be a very active member. These are the PhD's I will be concentrating on this year:  I have two others that I need to photograph:  Dressed for Dinner and Joy of Life.

30's Euro Swap

Aby's sister Quilt

Applique Petal Party

Baskets and Blooms

Camp Oda May

Dressed for Dinner

Dressed for Dinner

Honoring Emma

Jardin de Roses



St. John's Ohio Stars

Stars Over Baltimore



Vintage Rouge


Schoolhouse Sampler



3 comments:

  1. Best wishes for an excellent 2023! Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects. I'm guessing you like star quilts??!! Haha! Let's all of us work on getting those UFOs done this year. Happy 2023 and see you at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're joining us for PHD in 2023!!! You've got some lovely projects to work on!!!
    Happy Quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete