WIP Along 2024

Monday, February 14, 2022

My Plan for the Week

 I usually start off the New Year with lots of plans and projects ready to go.  

One of the reasons, which is absolutely the best reason, I participated and graduated from Suzanne Bryan's Bootcamp Series.  It was intense but so worth it.  I have been knitting since I was about 10 when my mother showed me how to cast on and knit and purl.  I didn't produce anything but definitely caught the bug and began teaching myself to knit.  There was no You Tube back in the 70's just those little pamphlets you could purchase at Woolworth's or Penny's.  I had lots of trials and errors but never stopped loving yarn.  My knitting has improved a lot since that first Bootcamp Lesson.  She has some of the best YouTube tutorials and I highly recommend them.

I wanted to learn Brioche knitting this year and it took me longer than I expected.  This brain isn't as young as it used to be but I like the fabric of Brioche and will keep working at it.  I did mange to knit a hat and it took me 5 weeks.  It didn't help working with navy blue yarn at night.  That was definitely part of the problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment