WIP Along 2024

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Stash Report for November

Knitting has been on the back burner since I started Suzanne Bryan's Bootcamp.  It hasn't left much time for personal knitting.  But this month I managed to complete a hat and a little mask mate for a total of 150 yards.

Stratford Beanie


Mask Mate


Yarn in this Month--0 yards
Yarn in YTD--14665 yards
Yarn out this month--150 yards
Yarn out YTD--10254 yards 

But I did manage a little sewing time this month.  I made two gift totes and one little dress.  And my favorite little project was a Christmas stocking for my grandson's kitten, Bogey.  This is a pattern from Molly Mine Machine Embroidery.

Fabric in this month--0 yards
Fabric in YTD--5 yards
Fabric out this month--5.5 yards
Fabric out YTD--25.25 yards

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your knitting course sounds intense, but looks like time well spent honing your knitting skills! Your little stocking is so pretty! I appreciate the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bootcamp is intense. I just finished week 25 of 30. And I have learned so much. Suzanne Bryan's videos on You Tube are very good. So happy you like the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little stocking, it is so cute. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. I had fun making it.

      Delete