WIP Along 2024

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Catching Up

Where did the month go??????  For the first time in two years, we had all of our kids, grandkids, spouses and sweeties together.  It was noisy, chaotic and wonderful.  And then I went to Virginia to help out with child care.  I certainly felt my age trying to keep up with a 14 month old, 4 year old and 6 year old.  

Needless to say not much knitting or quilting was accomplished.  But I did manage to complete two projects.

Malcolm's Rainbow


Cabled Hat
The good news is I haven't purchased any yarn since the last time I made a stash report. 

 Yarn Out This Week:  1930 yards
Yarn in YTD:  11083
Yarn out YTD:  9035


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. It is always a good feeling to finish a project.

      Delete
  2. What chaotic fun! And you had two finishes? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is certainly a riot of color. But he will love it!

    ReplyDelete