WIP Along 2024

Monday, May 3, 2021

Stash Report Update

 While I have been making progress on my projects, I haven't finished anything in what seems like forever.  My quilt and fabric projects seem to be on hold.   I just don't seem to be able to get into my sewing room.  But I have made a little dent in my yarn that was off set with a yarn purchase. First let me say, I am not much of a crochet person.  I tell my friends I like to pretend to crochet.  When I saw the yarn for Sirdar's Sweet Blossom Blanket, I couldn't resist.  I saw Vivian, my newest granddaughter,  all over it.  I had one finish that only amounted to 950 yards.  This was the Temperance Shawl KAL.  It felt like a thousand yards more!

Yarn in this week:  3672 yards for Sweet Blossom Blanket

Yarn out this week:  950 yards for Temperance Shawl

Yarn in YTD:  6571 yards

Yarn out YTD:  5395 yards

More out than in this year--so far.  But I ALWAYS treat myself to a birthday yarn purchase.  And since my birthday is this week, next week's report won't be as positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment