WIP Along 2024

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Stash Report Week 9

 Slow and Steady progress this week.  One little finish for charity, a new cast on and steady progress on a cardigan that I started in 2014

Easy Baby Hat






Dockside Scarf




:

Blackbird Cardigan that needs the button band.  Band picked up 318 stitches. 

 My numbers for this week
Yarn in this week:  388 yards of WEBS Valley Superwash to make Dolores.  I am not a fan of making knitted toys but Dolores has stolen my heart and I think Vivian will LOVE her and her other snazzy outfits.
Yarn out this week:  84 yards
Yarn in YTD:  2899 yards/17 skeins
Yarn out YTD:  3897 yards

FABRIC REPORT

Fabric in this week:  0 yards
Fabric out this week:  4.5 yards
Fabric in YTD:  5 yards
Fabric out YTD:  15.25



Linking up with quiltpaintcreate






2 comments: