WIP Along 2024

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Stash Report Week 3

It doesn't look as though I did much this week when you look at the numbers.  But I don't do any "counting" until the project is finished.  

SEWING 
Fabric In: 0 yards 
Fabric Out: 0 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 5.5 yards 

Most of my sewing this week centered on my Crazy Quilt Class.  





 KNITTING 
Yarn in the week: 2511 yards/13 skeins 
Yarn Out this week: 0 yards
 Yarn In YTD: 2511 yards/13 skeins: 
Yarn Out YTD: 245 yards

I ordered yarn to complete a shell stitch baby blanket and more Dreambaby DK to make another baby blanket.



The other six skeins I purchased were for swatching for potential sweaters I want to knit.  They were yarns I hadn't used before and wanted to see if I liked them.  

Harrisville



Harrisville Shetland
           Manos Alegria Grande
Steamer Trunk

Northbound Knitting
MCN DK

Yarn Love Amy March DK


I am going to link up quiltpaintcreate.


4 comments:

  1. Your crazy quilt block is looking good. You are a few tasks ahead of me it looks like. The dark blue yarn is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am learning a lot with the class and feel more confident about stitching.

      Delete
  2. Your stitching on your CQ is so evenly spaced - great job! Pretty lace, too. you're pacing the fabric nicely, and the yarn will soon be used again. What do you do with one skein of yarn when you decide it isn't for the project? Is there some kind of use-it-up project you work on randomly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The even stitching is thanks to templates which are very helpful. As for the yarn, I make lots of hats and fingerless mitts!

    ReplyDelete