WIP Along 2024

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Knitting, Quilting and More

I haven't done much with recording my stash reports this year.  I usually count my totals when I am finished with a project.  And this year I seem to be doing a lot of long term projects.  My goal starting today is to report my fabric and yarn stash reports. 
Knitting:
Faded Beanie for Eat Sleep Knit
Mystery Afghan


Completed Chevron Afgha
10 Top This Hats






                                                                                                     



Yarn YTD:  4337 yards
Yarn Out YTD:  3180 yards   

Fabric
Pillowcases

Fat Quarter Bundle

Prepped Pieces for Block 6
Block 6


Most of my quilting revolves around needle turn applique.  Needless to say my numbers are very slow to change.  But I have made a few purchases and have one finish.
Fabric In YTD:  19.75
Fabric Out YTD:  7

1 comment: