WIP Along 2024

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Where did January Go!!!

 Did January seem to fly by for you?  I always remember it being the longest month of the year.  But not this year.  Part of it is that I am still settling into my new place.  It has been a bigger adjustment than I thought.  

In addition I get excited with new KAL, QAL, SAL, the Yarnathon and all of the challenges for the new year.  I am in the process of setting realistic goals.  But more importantly,  I want to work on projects that make me happy.


JANUARY 2019

Knitting:
  • Foyle's Pullover --in progress 
  • Mia's Holey Hat--on hold
  • Crochet Ripple Afghan--Temperature tracker--on track

Crazy Quilt on line class with Kathy Shaw
  • Begin Task 7 and 8--in progress
Quilting
  • Delft Blue BOW--Block 1 complete; 
  • Quilt Doodles:  Garden Sunshine--BOM--blocks pieced, need applique
  • Stars in Her Crown--Paper Piecing--on hold
  • Judy's UFO Challenge--#7--30"s Four Patch Euro Swap--still packed away
Machine Embroidery

Read
  •  Home Front

FEBRUARY 2019

Knitting:
  • Foyle's Pullover--in progress
  • Ambah's Kinfolk Hat
  • Crochet Ripple Afghan--Temperature tracker--on track
  • Mystery Afghan 2019--Clue 1 in progress
Quilting
  • Delft Blue BOW--Block 2
  • Quilt Doodles:  Garden Sunshine--clue 2
  • Judy's UFO Challenge--#10--Camp Oda May Path A
Machine Embroidery
Read
  • Cranberry Bluff

No comments:

Post a Comment