I have managed a little knitting and completed the Open Air Shawl.
I have been teaching a machine embroidery crazy quilting class at my LYS. This is the first time I have tried digitizing a pattern. I have learned a lot but still have a long way to go. This is one of the blocks I worked on. It needs some button, beads and charms. The technic for this class was using ribbons and lace to embellish a seam. I need to finish July's block and pack up my sewing room. This month we will work on Free Standing Lace.
- Pack to move--almost done
- Visit DD in VA and Family in PA--had a wonderful time
- Read In the Woods--done
- Open Air Shawl--done--Q2 KAL for ESK
- Architexture Shawl--frogged--Casted on again June 28
- Q3 KAL for ESK--Sweater
- Architexture Shawl
- Read: A Connecting Thread