Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

February's Goals (aka Hopes and Dreams)


I know I always list more things than I could possible accomplish.  I suppose if I stuck with just one task I would finish more things.  so rather than label myself "scattered" I think of myself as a "dabbler".

January
  1. Work on Great American Aran Afghan (GAAA)--havig a mental block finishing the last block
  2. Never ending Knitted Scarf--done
  3. Little Cotton rabbit--done
  4. Work on Revolutionary Flare--basted and working on quilting
  5. Work on socks that have already been cast-on--did not have time
  6. Cast on Sophisticated Traveler--casted on and about 20% completed
  7. Joy of Life Applique Block #5--plugging along
  8. Read:  Lilac Girls--started
February

  1. Work on Great American Aran Afghan (GAAA)--still need to finish last block
  2. Patchwork Times UFO Challenge for February is: #9  Leftover Jelly Roll
  3. Cast on Quist Mitts and Hat for ESK KAL
  4. Continue to work on Sophisticated Traveler
  5. Continue working on Joy of Life applique
  6. Work on Little Mr. M's Umbrella Critters Quilt
  7. Label Jelly Roll quilt
  8. Label George's quilt
  9. Read:  Lilac Girls
  10. BOM:  Guild double monkey wrench, Feb and March Color Safari
  11. Judy's Patchwork Times UFO Challenge for February is #9--Left over Jelly Roll Quilt--needs quilting, binding, label

No comments:

Post a Comment