Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Get It Done

I think I will continue with my monthly hopes and dreams (sounds so much more refined than goals).  It is a good way for me to see what I wanted to do and what I ended up doing.  Anything in green wasn't on the list but I ended up working on it.


December 2016
  1. Finish Baby C's Wee Blocks Blanket--needs blocking
  2. GAAA finish blocking and start putting together--next year I hope
  3. Joy of Life Applique--Block 5--still working on it
  4. Reconstruct My Tweets quilt top
  5. BOM:  Color Safari and Double Monkey Wrench
  6. Little Cotton Rabbit--still working on it
  7. Read:  Death by Cashmere--enjoyed it
January
  1. Work on Great American Aran Afghan (GAAA).  I am determined to finish this by June
  2. Never ending Knitted Scarf WIP
  3. Little Cotton rabbit WIP
  4. Work on Revolutionary Flare--needs quilting and binding.
  5. Work on socks that have already been cast-on
  6. Cast on Sophisticated Traveler
  7. Joy of Life Applique Block #5
  8. Read:  Lilac Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment