Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Another 17 in 2017

I seem to have found several 17 in 2017 challenges in both knitting and quilting.  As in years past I start out full steam but then something always happens. But I came across a pair of lovely bloggers Pomegranate and Chintz.  The list below is both quilting and knitting projects that are on my list for the year.  There are pictures of several of the quilts in this post.
  1. Revolutionary Flare
  2. Left over Jelly Roll
  3. Owl Strippy Quilt
  4. Home Tweet Home
  5. 30's four Patch Euro Swap
  6. Guild Sampler
  7. Underground Railroad
  8. Double Monkey Wrench
  9. Umbrella Critters
  10. Sophisticated Traveler Shawl
  11. Little Cotton Rabbit
  12. Never Ending Scarf
  13. Christmas Stocking for New Grandbaby
  14. Christmas Stocking for Leo--a very large dog
  15. Socks #1
  16. Great American Aran Afghan
  17. Eat Sleep Knit Q1 KAL--Melanie Berg's patterns
   This is #1 on the list and I think I will work on it a little this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment