Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November Goals

 Where has the year gone????  Only two months left to finish too many WIPs.  But I think I will make progress on my November goals.  Even with the holidays approaching, I will be able to check a few things off my list.



 October 2016
 
  1. Joy of Life--finish block 5
  2. Great American Afghan--start blocking (I have 23 squares)
  3. Knit Purl Hunter Cableship KAL--starts October 6
  4. BOM:  Color Safari, Guild Double Monkey Wrench
  5. Label for Bricks and Mortar
  6. String Quilt--bind and label
  7. My Tweets--borders and basting
  8. Reading:  All the Light We Cannot See
  9. Reading:  Milk and Honey
November 2016
  1. GAAA finish blocking and start putting together
  2. Work on Baby C's Wee Blocks Blanket
  3. Joy of Life Applique--Block 5
  4. String Quilt--Bind and Label
  5. My Tweets--borders
  6. Tropical Jelly Roll--finish embroidery
  7. BOM:  Color Safari and Guild Double Monkey Wrench
  8. Read:  Milk and Honey


 
     
       
       
       
         
         



        No comments:

        Post a Comment