Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Goals, Hopes and Dreams

I know I sound like a broken record but where does the time go!  Halloween candy has been out since July and I am seeing Thanksgiving and Christmas ads everywhere.  As you can see from my list, my expectations are over the top.  I wish there was a way to give up sleep.  It seems like such a waste of time. I wonder how much of my list I will cross off this month. How much green will be on the list???  The green items I just happen to add on any given month.  They are unplanned items.  I call it being flexible.  Others call it distractibility!


September 2016
  1. Great American Aran Afghan--complete 2 squares--need finishing touches on two squares and then start blocking!!!!!!
  2. My Tweets Quilt--borders, basting, machine quilting, embellishing--didn't even look at it
  3. Bricks and Mortar Quilt--binding and label--just need the label
  4. Complete Little Cotton Rabbit for class--didn't look at her either
  5. Safari BOM Machine Embroidered Quilt--3 blocks--all caught up
  6. Read--Sacred and Profane --done
  7. All the Light We Cannot See--just started
  8. Joy of Life applique--working on block 5
October 2016
  1. Joy of Life--finish block 5
  2. Great American Afghan--start blocking (I have 23 squares)
  3. Knit Purl Hunter Cableship KAL--starts October 6
  4. BOM:  Color Safari, Guild Double Monkey Wrench
  5. Label for Bricks and Mortar
  6. String Quilt--bind and label
  7. My Tweets--borders and basting
  8. Reading:  All the Light We Cannot See








          No comments:

          Post a Comment