Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Back from a little adventure

I have been off on a little adventure visiting Miss Meg, Rob and Little Mr. C in VA.  Since he isn't quite two he is still a little shy when I visit.  But he is a love and his smile melts my heart.  Miss Meg is expecting in January but we don't know if it is a boy or girl.  That makes it a little limiting for knitting and quilting but I hope to manage a few items before the big day. 
I was able to do a little  cooking while I was there.  The mom to be had a craving for tomato soup and grilled cheese.  I tried this recipe.  We didn't have cream only half and half.  It was a good first attempt.  I would like to add a little parmesan and some oregano and basil.  I think I will work on this.  We had grilled cheese with apple, cheddar and Munster.  The following night we had meatloaf from  Keeper's recipe book. Pancetta makes everything better.  There was also a little baking marathon with Oatmeal Raisin cookies and Monster Cookies.
Now back to my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment