Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

September Goals

Goal setting sounds so formal.  I think I have to start referring to them as good intentions.  To say I was side-tracked this month is an understatement.  In my knitting world I have been concentrating on the GAAA squares.


August 2016
  1. Borders for My Tweets--oops.  Seems to have made its way to the bottom of the pile.
  2. Applique Block 5 of Joy of Life--finished one flower!
  3. Great American Afghan--2 more blocks
  4. Finish Cape Cod sweater--not even close
  5. Read:  Sacred and Profane--working on it
  6. Complete quilting, binding and label on Farm Life quilt.
  7. Read A Holiday Yarn
  8. Machine quilted Bricks and Mortar Scrap Quilt
  9. Machine Embroidered Quilt BOM up to date
September 2016
  1. Great American Aran Afghan--complete 2 squares
  2. My Tweets Quilt--borders, basting, machine quilting, embellishing
  3. Bricks and Mortar Quilt--binding and label
  4. Complete Little Cotton Rabbit for class
  5. Safari BOM Machine Embroidered Quilt--3 blocks
  6. Read--Sacred and Profane 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment