Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Get it done July

I had hoped to be more productive this month.  But I did dabble a little here and there.  My first cataract surgery put a crimp in my plans.  I will be having my second eye done in a few weeks.  So I think my plans for July are ambitious. 

 June 2016
  1. Joy of Life Applique--Block 5 and 6--did not work on it at all!!
  2. Great American Aran Afghan--2 blocks--finished one
  3. Start Cape Cod Sweater for Fit Class--yeah--loving it so far
  4. Complete My Tweets quilt top--not yet
  5. Jim's dish clothes--6 completed
  6. Read Only Time will Tell


July 2017
  1. Continue working on Cape Cod sweater
  2. Block 14 Great American Aran Afghan
  3. Complete My Tweets quilt top--needs borders
  4. Complete 3 blocks for Color Safari Embroidery quilt BOM
  5. Applique block 5 of Joy of Life
  6. Set up and read my first Kindle book:  The Ritual Bath by Faye Kellerman

  1.  
 
 
 
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment