Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April Goals


All in all not a bad month.  I thought I had accomplished a little more.  But there is always next month.  I do manage to get side-tracked and add a few things I didn't plan (those are listed in green)


March 2016
  1. Finish Mitered Square afghan:  Yipee
  2. Block 5 of Joy of Life--some day I will finish it!
  3. Label Black and White String quilt--in the works
  4. Resume working on Great American Aran Afghan--12 blocks done 12 to go
  5. Finish reading The Secret Keeper:  I liked it.
  6. The Splendid Sampler blocks--I am behind
  7. Giraffe Hat--done and adorable
  8. The Astronauts' Wives Club:  good book
  9. Start book Kane and Abel--very good
  10. Home Tweet Home blocks--done
April 2016
  1. Book:  The Nightingale
  2. Book:  Things that Matter
  3. Double Wedding Ring Quilt:  bind and label
  4. Black and White String Quilt--label
  5. Jelly Bean Quilt--Label
  6. 14 Carat KAL
  7. Great American Aran Afghan--2 blocks
  8. The Splendid Sampler--blocks 11, 15-22
  9. Farmhouse Animal Quilt--quilt, bind and label
  10. Revolutionary Flair Quilt--baste

No comments:

Post a Comment