Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Goals

I think I can easily get distracted from the path I start to travel!  As you can see in February I added a few items that are in green.  Instead of working on UFO's, I started some new things.  But I am ok with that.



February 2016
  1. Assemble Embroidery Club quilt top--done
  2. GAAA BOM  block 9
  3. Machine embroider 2 Birdhouse blocks for Guild Challenge--done
  4. Little Mr. C's ear flap hat
  5. ESK February KAL--Starfighter hat--frogged
  6. Complete Block 5 Joy of Life
  7. Bind and label black and white string quilt--just needs label
  8. Read The Cake Therapist and Bella Fortuna-done
  9. Heartstrings Reproduction Quilt--started 2-15-2016--blocks done
  10. Read book The Secret Keeper--good so far
  11. Start The Splendid Sampler quilt
March 2016
  1. Finish Mitered Square afghan
  2. Block 5 of Joy of Life
  3. Label Black and White String quilt
  4. Resume working on Great American Aran Afghan
  5. Finish reading The Secret Keeper
  6. The Splendid Sampler blocks
  7. Giraffe Hat

    No comments:

    Post a Comment