Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year


 



I feel like a little kid today.  I have always liked New Year's Day--fresh beginnings,  newness.  But I seem to be beside myself today.  Way more excited than is probably good for my age!

Now that the hustle and bustle of the holidays is coming to a close,  I spent the last few days organizing what I want to do in 2016.  New spreadsheets have been started for quilting and knitting.  (I still have a love affair with lists.)

I still hope to set down monthly goals with Getting it Done.  I want to spend more time with quilting especially applique.  The needle and thread have been on the back burner this year.  I never got around to publishing my December Goals.  But here they are:

December 2015
  1. Nimue Wrap:  on hold
  2. Hermoine's Socks (2 pairs):  only one pair
  3. Erinn's quilt:  binding and label:  done
I have a few more lists to make and a pork roast to get ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment