Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

November To Do List

I knew my list from October was far more than I would accomplish.  There was a travel week and a week that I was under the weather.  And when I originally wrote October's list, I was planning projects that would take me to the end of the year.


October
  1. Celtic Cowl for Class
  2. Guernsey Triangle Shawl
  3. Sue's Simple Socks
  4. Hermoine socks (2)
  5. Erinn's Quilt--needs binding and a label
  6. Metro Rings Quilt--still looking for border fabric
  7. Tiny Owl
  8. Black and White String Quilt--not yet
  9. Embroidery Quilt BOM--still behind
  10. Great American Aran Afghan--still behind 
  11. Nimue Wrap--in progress
  12. Cables and Columns Scarf--not started
  13. 30 Hexipuffs for Beekeepers Quilt--maybe not
  14. Project bags for knitting--again still behind
  15. Joy of Life BOM--now becoming a life long project
November 2015
  1. Little Mr. C's earflap hat
  2. Nimue Wrap
  3. Hermoine's Socks (2)
  4. Embroidery Quilt BOM
  5. Aran Afghan BOM
  6. Erinn's Quilt
  7. Black and White String Quilt
  8. Project bags for knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment