Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Where Have I Been????

ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had the great fortune of visiting Italy.  My sister and our husbands went on a tour from Rome to Venice.  I can't pick a favorite city since they were all wonderful--Rome, Cascia, Assisi, Sienna, Florence, Pavia, Milan, Padua and Venice.  Miles of walking--my fitbit was going crazy.  It recorded the hills as stairs that I climbed. 
We returned yesterday after two weeks.  Jet lag has gotten the better of me. Does anyone have any secrets to recover?
Throughout the coming weeks, I will probably sneak in a photo or two just so I can reminisce a little.
As much as I am looking forward to getting back into my routine,  I am going to miss my Italian adventure.

Arrivederci

2 comments:

  1. Oh Italy... one of my favorite places to visit. It will be fun to see photos from your trip. Hopefully you will recover from the jet lag quickly. Unfortunately, I haven't found any tricks that helps recover more quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy is at the top of my list of places I want to visit! Can hardly wait to see some pics. I just sleep my jet lag off.

    ReplyDelete