Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Where Have I Been???

I never announce ahead of time when I am going away.  And I haven't taken my laptop with me since my system was held for ransom a few years ago.  We were only going to be gone for five days and thought I would just catch up when I got home.  We were going on a trip to VA to visit little Mr. C and his mom and dad and then we were going to "swing by" Ocean City NJ to visit my sister for a couple of days. 

The VA trip was very nice.  We saw Little Mr. C's new home and had a lovely time with youngest daughter and her husband--UNTIL----one little 18 lb. gentleman took 4 adults down with a GI bug.  It wasn't pretty!!!  NJ was cancelled and we limped back to MA depleted and a mess.

I had several knitting projects lined up to do on the long car rides.  I had big plans to finish two perhaps 3 projects. 

Today was the first day I was out of the house and feeling almost 100%. 

I found my Get it Done post had never been published so I sent it off.

I have pictures to take and posts to publish.  So I hope to catch up this week end and share some lovely yarn and fabric purchase.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a vacation. I'm glad you are feeling better, but sorry you weren't able to enjoy your whole visit with your family or see your sister. Where in VA does your daughter and her family live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. She lives in Reston. That was my first visit there and I really enjoyed the area. I am looking forward to going back.

      Delete