Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Get It Done

Do you feel as though the month of June was just 5 days instead of 30!  I don't think I am ever going to finish my Petal Swap quilting.  I stitched in the ditch and did the binding but keep adding hand quilting in the blocks.  I think it is going to be a WIP that will never be finished.

Not a bad month if I do say so myself.


June 2015
  1. String Bean Quilt:  bind and label
  2. Petal Swap Quilt:  finish hand quilting, binding and label
  3. Aran Afghan Blocks;  2,5 and 6
  4. Continue ESK Mitered Corner KAL
  5. Work on Metro Rings piecing.
  6. Wayside BOM--May and June
July 2015
  1. Piecing in the hoop blocks
  2. Freedom Trail Shawl
  3. Erinn's Quilt top
  4. Aran Afghan block
  5. Work on Joy of Life applique



      No comments:

      Post a Comment