Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Weight Watcher's and Me

I have been a member of Weight Watcher's for almost two years but haven't worked very hard at it.  I really enjoy the meeting I attend.  The problem is me--no will power and I am a slug.  My idea of an aerobic activity is knitting while sipping a lovely glass of cabernet.

Image result for ewe's not fat ewe's fluffy

Every Friday morning I hit the restart button and have the best of intentions--planning, tracking and moving.  Today I was down 2.4 lbs.  (I have been gaining and losing the same 2 lbs. forever. 

I hope to post every Friday about my week.

My goals for this week:

Record  # steps/day and increase by 10 steps each day.
No pretzels for 1 week. (a major weakness)
Track no matter what I eat and drink--own it.

What do you do to stay on plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment