Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Get it done May

Where did April go!!!!  I don't know what I was working on but I didn't complete as many projects as I had hoped.  Thank goodness for another month.


April 2015
  1. Block 2 and 4 of Aran Afghan
  2. Finish Petal Swap quilt:  quilting, binding and label
  3. Knitting Sampler for my LYS
  4. ESK KAL project:  mitered project or shawl--ordered yarn for mitered blanket KAL
  5. Loopy Ewe Academy Semester 2 projects--finished 2 of 3
  6. Felt Nova mittens

May 2015

  1. Begin ESK Mitered Corner KAL
  2. Felted mittens for Loopy Academy
  3. String Bean Quilt:  bind and label
  4. Petal Swap Quilt:  finish hand quilting, binding and label
  5. Aran Afghan Blocks;  2,4 and 5
  6. Bricks and Mortar Scrap quilt:  complete top and send to long arm quilter
  7. Sheep quilt wall hanging:  machine embroider 4 blocks

I hope I accomplish a little more this month.


      No comments:

      Post a Comment