- Warm Tuscan Chicken with sun dried tomatoes, provolone and garlic aioli on a crusty baguette.
- Tuna salad with red onion, mayo, Dijon, celery on seeded rye.
- BLT with tomatoes just picked from the garden and oozing with mayo on toasted white bread and served with corn on the cob
- Philly Cheesesteak with provolone not Cheez Whiz, sautéed onions and mushrooms and sauce.
- Muffaletta made only with authentic Italian meats and cheeses.
- Cubano pressed to perfection with pork, ham, dill pickle, Swiss cheese and spicy brown mustard.
- Turkey with sprouts, cranberry horseradish spread and mayo on whole bread.
- Grilled cheese and tomato on focaccia tomato soup optional.
- Pastrami cooked in beer with spicy brown mustard on thick sliced rye bread.
- Pulled pork piled high with crunchy slaw and extra sauce on the side on a soft seeded sandwich roll.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Ten on Tuesday Sandwiches
You could put just about anything between two slices of bread and I would be in heaven. Each ingredient has a place of honor--from the bread to the condiments.