Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ten on Tuesday--time travel hot tub

This prompt really caught my fancy.  My sister has a hot tub.  And one of my favorite things is visiting her.  And that me think "where would I go". 

1.  Philadelphia in the early 1800's were my family settled.  I want to walk the streets where they lived and I grew up.

2.  Scotland in the 1700's.  It all started with Braveheart and then along came the Outlander series.

3. A Wagon Train going out West in the 1800's. 

4. The Garden of Eden.  really what was in that apple!!!

5. The Hawaiian islands before they were settled.

6.  Early days of the Roman Empire.

7. Farm life in the 1930's in Nebraska or Kansas.  I'm still looking for Toto an Dorothy.

8. Having tea with Betsy Ross while to sewed our flag.

9.  Working along side Mother Teresa.

10. Making pierogi for St. Pope John Paul II


5 comments:

  1. I love your #10! Fun list! #5 would be really amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was struggling at the end!

      Delete
  2. I'm all over that Wagon Train too....for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only want the little House on the Prairie version.

      Delete