Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ten on Tuesday--Guilty Pleasures

Ten guilty pleasures--not sure I have that many.  I could name 10 different yarns for #1.  It was nice spending a few minutes indulging myself.


1. Beautiful, luxury yarn with cashmere and silk.
2. Ooey gooey grilled cheese and tomato on artisan bread.
3. Cabernet--not merlot, not pinot noir.
4. Chocolate dipped pretzels.
5. Sitting in a Hot Tub when it snows (only in my dreams!)
6. Any and all massages.
7. Paraffin manicure and pedicure.
8. Hot Fudge sundae with whipped cream, no nuts
9. Really good Irish Coffee.
10. Watching the snowfall (again) and knowing I don't have to go anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. I'm completely with you on #1 and #2 (minus the tomato)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can eat chocolate dipped pretzels by the bagful! In fact, I do - LOLLL!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete