Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February's Hope to Do


I actually accomplished more than I thought!  The green items were projects I hadn't planned on working on but they snuck in.  I had high hopes for a few BOM but I am already behind.  I will see how this month goes!



January 2015
  1. Finish Loopy Academy Semester 1:  cowl, mittens, hat
  2. Great American Aran Afghan class:  block 1
  3. Center block of Erin Russek's Be Happy BOM--on hold
  4. Pearl Pereira's Bountiful Baskets 1-5--one finished
  5. Finish Pot o' Gold socks--I wonder where I put them!
  6. Asian Yellow Brick Road--80 blocks
  7. Hoot Blocks
  8. Eat Sleep Knit (ESK) Headgear KAL

February 2015
  1. Assemble Yellow Brick Road quilt
  2. Quilt Petal Swap
  3. ESK Chunky KAL Latte coat for Little Mr. C
  4. Great American Aran Afghan Block 2
  5. Hoot Quilt top
  6. Finish organizing fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment