Our task for this post is to write 10 intentions for the coming year. I like the idea of intentions. Intention is a kind and gentle word, not harsh or demanding.
My intentions for the coming year are:
- Laugh more.
- Move more: I belong to the I hate to exercise club. I intend to climb on my elliptical aka The Beast for 10 minutes 3 times a week. Not a lofty intention but do-able-I hope.
- Make one new recipe a week from the hundreds I have clipped and saved.
- Participate in Loopy Academy. I am almost finished Semester 1. I am a little behind but I know I will catch up this month.
- Participate in Eat Sleep Knit's Yarnathon. Like fabric a girl can never have too much yarn.
- Complete 10 quilting projects. I think I know the first five are UFO's
- Use more fabric than I purchase.
- Use more yarn than I purchase.
- Improve my photography skills. (That won't take much, I am pretty bad with a camera.)
- Blog at least 3 times a week.