Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ten on Tuesday--10 Things to make the winter less bleak


I often daydream about warm tropical places this time of year.  And I can be a wee bit envious of friends and neighbors who travel.  But I do enjoy being home and doing things that many would consider mundane.  But it all makes me happy.

Lounging on a warm sunny beach with a lovely cabana gentleman bringing me a frosty, fruity adult beverage.

Sitting by the fireplace with a mug of hot chocolate and my current knitting project.

Baking.

Sipping hot tea and a good book.

Meeting up with a special friend for a leisurely lunch.

Puttering in my sewing room.

Working on my genealogy research.

Organizing drawers, clothes, shelves--you name it.

Cooking something new.

Did I mention the cabana gentleman on a sandy beach.









No comments:

Post a Comment