Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Organize Your Studio Week 1

Prairie Moon Quilts has a challenge to Organize Your Studio.  Each Thursday they will post a weekly challenge.  This week is Organize your oldest UFO.  Now I'm not sure which one is the oldest but I did manage to organize each project with its pattern, directions, fabrics and notions.  They are now neatly lined up in my closet with a label.  Projects that I had started but that I know I will never finish have been repurposed or given away. 
I should have taken a before picture.  But now I can see things and I don't fear an avalanche when I open the door.

Week 2 we will organize/sort/purge books and magazines.  I am going to add patterns to that as well.
It is time to be realistic about what I want to keep and what I want to gift!

1 comment:

  1. Your projects look so pretty all organized! I think I'm going to be working on my books and mags for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete