Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Get it Done

Even though I didn't make much progress in November,  I am hopeful December will be better.  But who am I kidding with the holidays "nipping at my heels".


November
  1. Complete Fabulous Flowers Machine embroidered top
  2. Complete Guild Holiday challenge--borders, quilting, binding, label
  3. Sock Class with Sue finish at least one pair of socks
  4. Work on Custom Fit V neck cardigan--making progress
  5. Heartstrings black and white blocks:  need 48 5 done
  6. Label and name last year's mystery quilt
  7. WIP:  The Joy of Life--working on it
December
  1. Complete Fabulous Flowers Machine Embroidered top
  2. Hoot Quilt for little Mr. C--3 blocks done
  3. Finish Pot of Gold Socks--Sue's Class
  4. Continue working on Custom Fit V neck cardigan
  5. Joy of Life Applique--finish block 2 and 3
  6. Prepare for 2015  blog knitting, quilting and needlework challenges
I spent today organizing my binders and lists.  I get excited with the new year coming--a clean slate.









            No comments:

            Post a Comment