Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Goals for September

All things considered I am not too disappointed with August's to-do list.  I had been doing fairly well keeping up with Tell it to the Stars but seem to have fallen a little behind.  I should be able to catch up this month.  September's goals are a more than I will accomplish but I will see how far I get.

August
  1. Finish Puerperium Sweater--needs buttons
  2. Christmas Stocking for Little Mr. C
  3. BOM Tell it to the Stars and Wayside Embroidery
  4. Complete Camp Loopy #3  Reader's Wrap
September
  1. Complete Little Kate's Christmas Cowl
  2. BOM Tell it to the Stars August and September
  3. Wayside Fabulous Flowers BOM
  4. Start Quilt Guild Holiday challenge
  5. Cast on V-neck custom fit cardigan
  6. Complete two machine embroidered blocks of Hoot
  7. Add to Hexagon stash
Have you started thinking about 2015?  I found my mind drifting toward next year's finishes.  Right now I want to live in 2014 and not leave it just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment