Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

April wasn't as productive as I would have liked.  But life happens.  I have been going to doctor appointments with one of my daughters.  She will be starting chemo in a few weeks and there is lots to do before then.

I do tend to change my mind early in the month.  Although not listed I managed to knit a pair of leg warmers and hope to finish matching fingerless mitts this month.


April 2014

  1. BOM--Schoolhouse, Tell it to the Stars, Head to Toe, Wayside Embroidery Club and Underground Railroad
  2. Swatch and start Cushman Cardigan for Cardipalooza
  3. Complete top for Baby Kelly's  Puppy  Quilt--only 2 blocks finished
  4. Work on Forever Blooming--lots of prepping but no applique
  5. Quilt Michael's car quilt
  6. Tooth fairy pillow for Mia
  7. Eat Sleep Knit Robot challenge

May
  1. BOM--Schoolhouse, Tell it to the Stars, Head to Toe and Wayside Embroidery Club
  2. Work on Forever Blooming from P3 designs
  3. Cast on Cardipalooza
  4. Finish the Twirl leg warmers and mitts
  5. Complete 4 blocks of Puppy Quilt
  6. Baste a Quilt top--any quilt top





      1 comment:

      1. I need to make my May list up today, too. I'm curious... what is Cardipalooza? I googled it, but nothing came up. It sounds intriguing! I pray that all goes well with your daughter.

        ReplyDelete