I haven't been nearly as productive as I would have liked this month. When it comes to needle turn applique I can never keep up if it is a BOM. But that doesn't stop me.
I messed up big time on the Gramps Cardigan and will have to take it back. The baby shower is next week and I know it won't be done. It is unusual for me not to finish a knitting project. While I may have many quilts and needle work projects going at one time, I only have one knitting project on the needles.
Forever Blooming: Finish February's block and work on March's block
- Gramp's Cardigan--need to restart
- Owl machine embroidered quilt--on hold the new mom now has a puppy theme
Tell it to the Stars BOM Schoolhouse BOM Underground Railroad BOM
- CQJP 2014 March Block--on hold
- Sharon B's Encrusted Crazy Quilt--an online class I hope to keep up with--did not keep up with it
- BOM--Schoolhouse, Tell it to the Stars, Head to Toe, Wayside Embroidery Club and Underground Railroad
- Swatch and start Cushman Cardigan for Cardipalooza
- Complete top for Baby Kelly's Puppy Quilt
- Work on Forever Blooming
- Quilt Michael's car quilt
- Tooth fairy pillow for Mia
- Eat Sleep Knit Robot challenge