The kitchen and bathroom cabinets were being redone. There was little to no time to work on any of my projects. I am hoping November will be more productive.
2. Complete 48 black and white string blocks--didn't even get to do one
4. Work on Baltimore revisited machine embroidery quilt--on hold until further notice
1. Complete two rows of Aunt Grace's Garden Party
2. Knit Chunky Cable Headband
3. Cast on Fantasy Naturale Baby sweater
4. Work on Black and White String Blocks
I don't want to start any new quilt projects until I put a dent in my UFO's. I only tend to knit one project at a time.