Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Planning and Organizing

I admit to being a Planner and a List Maker.  I have all kinds of notebooks and pieces of paper laying around. 
I lost my knitting notebook with this year's projects but fortunately most of the information in on my Ravelry page.  The notebook on the right is my new knitting journal--a new book and a new year.

The journal 2nd from the right is my Weight Watchers notebook.  I started the program July 1, 2013 and still have a long way to go.   My Christmas cookie list is next and behind it is a journal with owls.  Nothing has been written in it yet.  I just liked it.  The book on the left is my daily/weekly/monthly to-do lists.  It helps me organize my thoughts.  I forgot to add my Quilting journal.

I am generally an organized person but every now and then I need to shake things up a bit.  My first task for 2014 is to organize my knitting, quilting and needlework projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment