Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Get it Done August and hope to get it done September


August was not as successful as I would have hoped.  But I did complete my camp loopy project which took me longer than expected.  I am excited to say that I have been keeping up to date with Judy's BOM Medallion Mystery.  There will be travelling to andfrom MA, PA and DC for our daughter's wedding.  Knitting will be done while in the care but not much sewing for the week I won't be home.




August
1. BOM Mystery Medallion--up-to-date
2. Camp Loopy Project #3 Done
3. Work on Baltimore Revisited--a little progress
4. Complete hand quilting on Vintage Valentine center block--not one stitch down

September
1. ENJOY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER'S WEDDING IN DC
2. BOM Mystery Medallion
3. Complete Hocuspocusville top
4. Complete 24 blocks of black and white Heartstrings challenge
5. Complete Plucktember challenge

1 comment:

  1. That is a hearty list, considering your daughter's wedding is in there! Best of luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete