Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Still here

I'm really not whining but.........  The last few weeks have been a blur.  I seem to be having a run of "bad luck" according to my doctor.  A flu followed by another cold---hm-m-m.  I thought I was taking care of myself but apparently not so much!!! There have been a few bright moments during this time.  My sister came for a visit.  It was a wonderful week even though I did alot of sleeping.  The following week the Big Guy and I went to Washington DC for our youngest daughter's bridal shower.  The shower was held at Coco Sala and it was amazing.  The food was delicious.  If you are in the area it is definitely worth a visit and taste.

So after a whirlwind three weeks, I was ready to catch up on Camp Loopy and other blogging adventures.  But the battery for my camera wants to be recharged before snapping anymore progress.  I thought I would share the beginning of my Camp Loopy Project #1.  It is a Kimono style baby sweater that is being blocked as we speak/write.  I will attach the buttons when it is dry and post a picture.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment