Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

May's Successes


I never seem to get as much done as I think I can.  Oh well!!!  The Mega hoop and I were having "issues" when I was working on Baltimore Revisited.  I just wasn't able to hoop the fabric snug enough.
My satin stitches were not lining up with my tack down stitches.  There are at least 5 blocks that are unusable.  So I went back to using the large oval hoop and resizing the block and my results are much better.
Hopefully, I will be able to redo the other blocks and get back on track.  Our daughter's wedding shower is this month, so I am not sure how much I will get done.



May
1. Piece Hocuspocusville top--uh-oh not yet
2. May BOM Mystery medallion
3. Catch up with Baltimore Revisited--not yet
4. Madelinetosh lovers MadMay challenge Cabernet Infinity Scarf
5. Madelinetosh lovers MadMay challenge Goldilocks fingerless mittens

June
1. June BOM Mystery Medallion
2. Campy Loopy Project June--Kimono Wrap Infant Sweater
3. Catch up with Baltimore revisited
4. Bind PB's Cupcake quilt
5. Piece Hocuspocusville top

No comments:

Post a Comment