Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Get It done April

When I realized today was the last day of month, I was certain that nothing would have been accomplished for the month.  For more than two weeks I was struggline with a flu like virus.  Yesterday was the first day that I thought I might be getting better!  I was surprised to see what I had accomplished.  One project not listed for April but completed was the Loopy Ewe second quarter challenge.  I will post the results later this week.

All in all I am pretty happy with the results.

April
1. Keep up to date with BOM Medallion Mystery and Baltimore revisited. only Medallion Mystery
2. Piece a Pinwheel quilt with fabrics from Lancaster Quilt Show--on hold
3. Cast on yellow baby sweater--on hold
4. Complete blackwork on blocks 11 and 12 of Hocuspocusville
5. Make 4 pillowcases for grand-darlings birthdays

May
1. Piece Hocuspocusville top
2. May BOM Mystery medallion
3. Catch up with Baltimore Revisited
4. Madelinetosh lovers MadMay challenge Cabernet Infinity Scarf
5. Madelinetosh lovers MadMay challenge Goldilocks fingerless mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment