Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Get It Done


Journaling my goals has helped me see where I've been, where I am and where I would like to be.  In the past it would have bothered me not to complete everything I planned.  But it is ok to stray!  I like the little side streets I take every now and again.

Although I have more quilt projects started than I care to admit, my knitting is different.  I can only have one project at a time--go figure. that is not to say I don't have a  large yarn stash--Oh but I do!!  I have two challenges coming up so I get to buy more yarn, since what I have just won't work--hmmmmm.  Do you believe that last little tidbit? Since I  did not like how the Ma Belle was going together, the yarn will be repurposed.    My gauge and measurements were accurate but I wasn't happy with finished project.

March
1. Complete QOV String Quilt, prepare backing and binding and send off Done
2. Keep up to date with BOM Medallion Mystery and Baltimore revisited Done
3. Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt: 10 blocks--put on hold for awhile
4. Pat's Cupcake Quilt--Applique Done
5. Complete Little Miss M's Ma Belle sweater--Not happy with how it went together will repurpose the yarn

April
1. Keep up to date with BOM Medallion Mystery and Baltimore revisited.
2. Piece a Pinwheel quilt with fabrics from Lancaster Quilt Show
3. Cast on yellow baby sweater
4. Complete blackwork on blocks 11 and 12 of Hocuspocusville
5. Make 4 pillowcases for grand-darlings birthdays

No comments:

Post a Comment