Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Get It Done February


Well, I was not as successful as I would have liked.  however, February is a short month!  The good news is that I enjoyed everything I worked on this month.  As much as I like finishing things, I do not beat myself up if I fall behind.  I was going to put the Farm Life quilt on hold but decided to add it back.

Now I am not sure why I am making this long list.  My sister and I will be going to the Lancaster Quilt Show.  I will be travelling to PA and DC for a week of sisterly fun as well as visiting soon to be married daughter, Miss MM, in DC.  I will only have handwork with me.  Since this is a road trip  from New England I should have lots of  "car" time.


February
1. Keep up to date on Medallion Mystery
2. QOV String Quilt--never even started it in Jan--half way done
3. Sandwich Farm Life Quilt: uh-oh not yet
4. Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt--complete blocks 1-20: only finished 13!!!

March
1. Complete QOV String Quilt, prepare backing, binding and send off
2. Keep up to date with BOM Medallion Mystery and Baltimore Revisited
3. Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt: 10 blocks
4. Pat's Cupcake Quilt
5. Complete Little Miss M's Ma Belle sweater
6. Sandwich Farm Life Quilt
7. Work on last two blocks of Hocuspocusville--blackwork.

How was your month? 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time with your daughter and sister, hope you find a lot of inspiration at the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete